Dapp listing guidelines
With the Dapps Page, we strive to take our users on a journey to discover projects built by the Celo community. We also want to ensure that our users always have safe and delightful experience when interacting with dapps in Valora.
Please keep in mind that submitting your dapp for review does not guarantee listing on Valora's Dapps Page. We have put together guidelines you can follow to ensure your project is in compliance with Valora's requirements for listing. Following these criteria will significantly increase your chances to get listed:
- Easily connects to Valora – First and foremost, your project requires connecting to the wallet, it must connect to Valora seamlessly. To achieve that, your dapp must support WalletConnect (v2 recommended). Our recommendation is to use the latest version of rainbowkit-celo.
- Optimized for mobile – Valora is an app for users who use phones as their primary and often only way to interact with the digital world. This means that your dapp must present a delightful user experience on mobile devices.
- App store compliant – Since users get Valora through either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, the dapp must also comply with each of the stores' guidelines (linked above).
- Provide user documentation - Valora will not be responsible for supporting users with questions about your dapp. Be sure to provide your own support contact, Discord channel, FAQs, user docs, etc.
If your dapp doesn’t meet these initial requirements, it cannot be listed in Valora's Dapps Page. Additionally Valora may:
- Request proof that the dapp’s contracts are audited by a reputable third party.
- Check which integrations are anonymized and which are not.
The Valora team reserves the right to delist any dapp they find does not adhere to the above requirements or raises separate concerns, such as regulatory and legal compliance.
Please consider including a user-guide on how to get started with your dapp. We have summarized Best Practices for User Documentation to help dapps author user guides that we think will be effective.